Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Item Addition

Started by Th3Ciph3r [2204605] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
22 / 100
Th3Ciph3r [2204605]
Coming with an idea for new primary weapons. Since I first seen it I have loved the SCAR rifle as well as the M41A Pulse Rifle from the movie Aliens since I was a child. Curious if these are something that could be added in the future. I would definitely like to have both of these in my arsenal.