Playground
Everything that I (newly) create will be collected under this name. As the name implies, some stuff is just me playing around and might not be serious and never be actually released even.
Joining me in my playful adventure can be done in my discord, although it's still a bit WIP.
Website
tornplayground.eu makes my web tools visible to the public.
Currently these tools are:Companies - to show companies that aren't full Weapon Mods - to show the range of the weapon mods in the mission reward shop, this links with Playground Sandbox to show these on the page and sync the prices. Weapon mods is still in it's early stages, including the companion page.
Browser Extension
VERY EARLY BETA: Playground Sandbox (previously Playground Companion)
Sandbox's purpose is to extend Torn features, where other tools currently still lack coverage or where I think needs improvement. Over time this extend into a replacement for those tools, but that's not on the list for now.
Since it's still very early beta, features will come but also might go if I don't feel like developing those.
Scripts
Scripts are smaller tools, where I do not guarantee support for. Maintaining many scripts is an hassle, hence why I first quit, so I won't hesitate to limit the amount of supported scripts.
All scripts can be found on the website. There is also lists the current support stats and TornPDA support.
Other Work
Want to take a look at my other / former work? Well, here is the list:
Everything that I (newly) create will be collected under this name. As the name implies, some stuff is just me playing around and might not be serious and never be actually released even.
Joining me in my playful adventure can be done in my discord, although it's still a bit WIP.
Website
tornplayground.eu makes my web tools visible to the public.
Currently these tools are:
Browser Extension
VERY EARLY BETA: Playground Sandbox (previously Playground Companion)
Sandbox's purpose is to extend Torn features, where other tools currently still lack coverage or where I think needs improvement. Over time this extend into a replacement for those tools, but that's not on the list for now.
Since it's still very early beta, features will come but also might go if I don't feel like developing those.
Scripts
Scripts are smaller tools, where I do not guarantee support for. Maintaining many scripts is an hassle, hence why I first quit, so I won't hesitate to limit the amount of supported scripts.
All scripts can be found on the website. There is also lists the current support stats and TornPDA support.
Other Work
Want to take a look at my other / former work? Well, here is the list:
- unofficial API docs
- former TornTools maintainer
- first trading spreadsheet seller
- script developer (link to a list of my old scripts, no longer available for installation)
Mentions: [OPEN] Development Commissions · Discontinued - DKK Spreadsheets · DKK Scripts - removed