Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

350m 2% Deadly

Started by PirateOni [2176206] on in Trading Post.

14 replies · 189 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
PirateOni [2176206]
Hey guys, looking for the 15k damage in one hit merit but can't afford the crazy prices people are demanding for their weapons. Well, you've come to the right place!

I have had this 2% Deadly Ithaca less than 10 hours and I already blew a 25k hole in Duke's head, no epi, on a xanax cooldown. It was so quick I only managed 5% xp on it.

[image: media.discordapp.net]

[image: media.discordapp.net]

I've seen posts asking for 4b+ for a weapon that gets similar results. So now I have the merit I'm looking to pass this on to someone else, you lucky degenerates.

350m takes it.
PirateOni [2176206]
Just seen another 2% Deadly Shotgun and they're asking for 10b. Whaaaaaat? 1b for this sweet little merit earning, surprise attacking weapon. One tenth of what they're asking with better accuracy... no brainer really