Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

**GENERIC WRAPPING PAPER**

Started by Dokk [2473435] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
15 / 100
Engagement score
23 / 100
Dokk [2473435]
Hey..!

so so I'm looking to lay the smackdown on my faction mates.. we have 1 month to collect specific items to show on the 1st of August.. as you can tell, I'm looking for green wrapping paper.. I have about 90k, at a cost of nearly 200m... There has to be a better way tho! Maybe you know someone with an impressive amount? Looking to rent or trade for use of all generic paper I can get a hold of..

Thanks!