Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

gym while under attack bug

Started by Someone [1409655] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

FaRaNg [584474] ×1 Someone [1409655] ×1

Someone [1409655]
I was spamming the train button while under attack.

The typical "you cannot train while under attack" message was being displayed. I continued to spam train regardless.

I was then actually able to train before being sent to hospital from the attack?

Unsure if this is an intended mechanic.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
There is a small gap when you are able to do this - when the fight is already removed however you are not in the hospital yet. We are locking this for some actions, however in this case I don’t see a big need in that as it’s not really harmful, but will increase the overall load.