Grave please
Grave please
Started by Olejerkmagurk [2772640] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 121 / 121 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 121
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 67 / 100
- Engagement score
- 80 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Larrystooge [2173171]
· 26 likes ·
[image: i.imgur.com] Bounty Depot has placed tens of billions of dollars worth of bounties on people and have never given up a single client! We take the focus away from you, such as... [image: i.imgur.com] So why not use us … - CornHub [2423014]
· 17 likes ·
I know Crimson_Drake IRL and this is something he would do, he bountied my nan once too. - Crimson_Drake [2280945]
· 16 likes ·
Olejerkmagurk: Hi crimson_duke, I see your the leader of a warring faction, just wondering if you guys have a discord setup yet? Crimson_Drake: It’s Drake. We’re good, thanks. Olejerkmagurk: Hi bonedragoon, I see your the leader of a warring faction, …
Mentioned in this thread
Crimson_Drake [2280945] ×1 Olejerkmagurk [2772640] ×1
I know Crimson_Drake IRL and this is something he would do, he bountied my nan once too.
One time crimson broke into my house just so he could tell me personally he bountied me because I forgot to put the milk back in the fridge. It was 3am. My dog still hasn't forgiven him.
I can confirm, crimson literally smacked my door on the ground while I was making breakfast, forcefully entered my house, and ate my breakfast to then charge me $12,99 bc he didn't like the breakfast.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Bounty Depot has placed tens of billions of dollars worth of bounties on people and have never given up a single client! We take the focus away from you, such as...
[image: i.imgur.com]
So why not use us today?
Disclaimer - Works best when the other person has no clue that they would come from you.
Bounty Depot has placed tens of billions of dollars worth of bounties on people and have never given up a single client! We take the focus away from you, such as...
[image: i.imgur.com]
So why not use us today?
Disclaimer - Works best when the other person has no clue that they would come from you.
I know Crimson_Duke in real life and he would never do something like this
Pffft, try 300+ 750-800k bounties from Abir :)
I mean, really, I'm sure you kinda enjoy it really... In a kind of sadomasochistic, please don't check my computer history kind of way.
May the debaucherous light of Crimsons love forever shine upon you.
Toodles
May the debaucherous light of Crimsons love forever shine upon you.
Toodles
Step 1: Threaten someone
Step 2: The actions have consequences
Step 3: Cry???
Dont think this thread will work out like you think it will.
Step 2: The actions have consequences
Step 3: Cry???
Dont think this thread will work out like you think it will.
Where in my post am I crying? I’m asking for help clearing bounties, if you want I’ll FaceTime you and read the post if you like?
I have no idea what's going on here, all I hear is OP working on pumping up his bounties received stat?
So you could jurk your gurk on cam? No thanks m8
*you're
Well Let me get you some advice bud, read the post properly before commenting, and I offered to read the post to you see clearly your struggle in many aspects of life good luck bud :)
Olejerkmagurk: Hi crimson_duke, I see your the leader of a warring faction, just wondering if you guys have a discord setup yet?
Crimson_Drake: It’s Drake. We’re good, thanks.
Olejerkmagurk: Hi bonedragoon, I see your the leader of a warring faction, just wondering if you guys have a discord setup yet?
Olejerkmagurk: no probs
Olejerkmagurk: ??
Olejerkmagurk: Why you hit me?
Olejerkmagurk: See my faction is looking for territories ??
Olejerkmagurk: Hitting me during war the favour will be returned :)
Crimson_Drake: ?
Olejerkmagurk: You’ll see ?
Olejerkmagurk: Your a proper mangina! ??
Olejerkmagurk: Thanks for the bounties mangina, hospital costs me nothing ???
Olejerkmagurk: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=14&t=16147083&b=0&a=0&start=1980&to=22569319
Olejerkmagurk: bounties don’t bother me, but I’m think on starting a wall of fame, and your gunna be my first person ahaha! Call on more bounties!
Olejerkmagurk: Wall of shame what you think? Mangina?
Olejerkmagurk: https://ibb.co/DMMx5kW
Olejerkmagurk: All quiet now?
Olejerkmagurk: You’ll be enjoying hospital two but I don’t have to pay :)
Olejerkmagurk: ????
Olejerkmagurk: All these bounties, your a sad little man ??
Olejerkmagurk: Check out my profile :)
Olejerkmagurk: now gunna be a forum post all about you ??
Last message: 19:38:10 - 17/07/22 TCT
Crimson_Drake: It’s Drake. We’re good, thanks.
Olejerkmagurk: Hi bonedragoon, I see your the leader of a warring faction, just wondering if you guys have a discord setup yet?
Olejerkmagurk: no probs
Olejerkmagurk: ??
Olejerkmagurk: Why you hit me?
Olejerkmagurk: See my faction is looking for territories ??
Olejerkmagurk: Hitting me during war the favour will be returned :)
Crimson_Drake: ?
Olejerkmagurk: You’ll see ?
Olejerkmagurk: Your a proper mangina! ??
Olejerkmagurk: Thanks for the bounties mangina, hospital costs me nothing ???
Olejerkmagurk: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=14&t=16147083&b=0&a=0&start=1980&to=22569319
Olejerkmagurk: bounties don’t bother me, but I’m think on starting a wall of fame, and your gunna be my first person ahaha! Call on more bounties!
Olejerkmagurk: Wall of shame what you think? Mangina?
Olejerkmagurk: https://ibb.co/DMMx5kW
Olejerkmagurk: All quiet now?
Olejerkmagurk: You’ll be enjoying hospital two but I don’t have to pay :)
Olejerkmagurk: ????
Olejerkmagurk: All these bounties, your a sad little man ??
Olejerkmagurk: Check out my profile :)
Olejerkmagurk: now gunna be a forum post all about you ??
Last message: 19:38:10 - 17/07/22 TCT
Mentions: Crimson_Drake [2280945] · Olejerkmagurk [2772640] · Torn City Park, giveaways and community
That sure was a rollercoaster
he really jerkin his gurk in your DMs like that eh? Still no idea what any of this is about, he really havin a stroke tryna type your name tho
I’m looking for help clearing bounties that’s all costing him millions
well you have at least succeeded in making people want to see you in hosp, certainly a start!
Crimson has to show he’s in the big boy league as in other departments he’s on the shorter end lmao