Well I mean the title is the question
How does yazoo work?
Started by normalYTer [2406158] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
You just buy the ad space like normal, and then get a cashier check if/when it's accepted.
I believe the stock is partially based on the Yahoo price. I feel like Yahoo has made money saving improvements but is still on the low end, and as long as nobody with even the most basic knowledge of stocks doesn't post after me, my information must be correct.