What triggers ranking up? I've been stuck at the "competent" rank for forever. Is there criteria to meet or is it all just a big ol' mystery?
Rank Up?
Started by littlemoth [2593468] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Here it is, Rank Triggers
Whenever you meet any of the criteria in this table you can expect to rank up.
If you need more info about the triggers you can view the link provided by Barney above: Rank Triggers
[image: i.gyazo.com]
If you need more info about the triggers you can view the link provided by Barney above: Rank Triggers
[image: i.gyazo.com]
12:51:19 - 11/07/22 You were awarded the medal: Level Seventy (Reach level Seventy)
07:24:03 - 12/07/22 You ranked up to #20 Supreme
20:51:58 - 20/07/22 You upgraded your level to 71
Is lvl 71 still the trigger? I got mine with Lvl 70.
Rank didn't changed after I got Lvl 71, so no other trigger was triggered, 'cause I'm still Supreme
07:24:03 - 12/07/22 You ranked up to #20 Supreme
20:51:58 - 20/07/22 You upgraded your level to 71
Is lvl 71 still the trigger? I got mine with Lvl 70.
Rank didn't changed after I got Lvl 71, so no other trigger was triggered, 'cause I'm still Supreme
Am guessing your network rank kicked in for the total cumulative days at 5b+ ?
Including the level 71 rank, you *should* be at rank 21 if your battlestats has broken the 28,284.27 threshold.
(As your networth is back under 5b currently, rank vs stat estimation tools are putting you at 200m+ but if that 5b networth trigger HAS been fired and not picked up on in the estimation, then you are really in the 20-250m bracket still)
With all the other same rank triggers as you, I am at rank 17 with only level 15 (so would be rank 21 at 71+)
Including the level 71 rank, you *should* be at rank 21 if your battlestats has broken the 28,284.27 threshold.
(As your networth is back under 5b currently, rank vs stat estimation tools are putting you at 200m+ but if that 5b networth trigger HAS been fired and not picked up on in the estimation, then you are really in the 20-250m bracket still)
With all the other same rank triggers as you, I am at rank 17 with only level 15 (so would be rank 21 at 71+)
If your networth dips under a trigger, the next criteria you meet won't rank you up until you meet the networth minimum again.
Yeh the 18 odd hour gap would suggest that the level up was not the trigger as it should be more or less instant...
20:16:22 - 14/06/22 You upgraded your level to 71
20:16:22 - 14/06/22 You ranked up to #20 Supreme
20:16:22 - 14/06/22 You upgraded your level to 71
20:16:22 - 14/06/22 You ranked up to #20 Supreme
Thank you!