Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Possible improvement?

Started by Haderach [2797553] on in Poker.

1 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Haderach [2797553]
I've only played one game of poker in Torn, and I usually roll up to an empty table. Is there some way to add a "people interested" option to one of the status icons, so that if I'm in some other part of the game I can see when other players have an interest in the table?