No more auctions
Pellys Done
Started by Pellyplays [2275759] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Pump, pump it up. Pump the jam!
bump...
Nice Guns
Nice Guns
Bump
Pump
edit at bottom
edit at bottom
bump
Who else is losing money in stock market irl?
Prices have been adjusted
Me! I'm down about 1600 off of 10k. But it is improving. It was 2200 just a month ago. Hopefully I will be making profit by the end of the year.
Are you in low cost etfs? I bought barrick gold because “gold has historically been a great hedge against inflation” welp as soon as i bought that sucker it dropped 16% lol but it pays dividends so i will hold. I wish i was down 1600.00 lol
another annoying bump. i guess no one is interested in these weapons at these prices lol i guess ill just hold them until exchanges come
I think everyone ran out of money
I think so too
Im actually gunna pull the plug on this auction since there is zero interest.
1b stoner