Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

VC CHANGES TORN!?!?!

Started by Shigaraki- [2779950] on in Graveyard.

5 replies · 136 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Chedburn [1] ×1

Shigaraki- [2779950]
I was thinking about what someone said in my forum I think a vc\voice chat Option would be great I was thinking about it.It could start with a faction voice chat just to see how it Goes and I know what you're thinking why not use discord not everyone can get to discord and sometimes Verifying on discord can be a headache and a half and if there was to be Voice chat option I think just like how you can get ride of or disable trade chat and Global chat there should be and Option to get disable voice chat.It would help alot in faction chains,Ranked wars and Territory disputes.Also if there where to add some to new player and Global I think it would be good to keep the same methods as chat like Punishment are Implemented when you don't listen to a mod which would be a chat mute or ban for A certain amount of days. Please give me your feedback Lets summon Chedburn [1] To give his though on this.

Mentions: Chedburn [1]

WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer Officer
Graving this as it's not really a discussion. If you want to make a suggestion, please do so in the Suggestions section of the forum, but I would advise that your suggestion be feasible, desirable, and contain details of how this would fit within Torn's existing systems. At this point, I would venture to say that any sort of voice chat option is not under consideration.