I wish there was a waiting list so it could notify me when my seat's available. It could also ensure I didn't lose my seat when someone left the table.
Waiting List
Started by CruzCandelaria [2782113] on in Poker.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
i was just thinking the same thing. also it would be great to limit players sitting out when the table is full or if there is a queue for waitlist
I like this idea