Why is a loaf of bread so expensive? I have one I want to sell and the value is in the millions but the selling fee is more than I can afford. Just wondering if someone would actually buy a loaf of bread for a price in the millions?
Load of bread
Started by Elon_Musket [2775366] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
no clue but ill buy it off you if you want to sell it to me through a trade so you dont have to pay the fees :)
Its price might be relative to its amount in circulation.
[image: i.imgur.com]
It's an "other" item, though, that I don't think has an actual use.
[image: i.imgur.com]
It's an "other" item, though, that I don't think has an actual use.