Grave
Grave
Started by 2CUTE_2DIE [2773396] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Most-liked replies
- CloudJumper [1636201] · 2 likes ·
It has already been sent out to you: 22:15:06 - 28/07/22 2CUTE_2DIE was emailed a seasonal newsletter: Torn City Newsletter - Summer 2022 Can you please double check your Spam/Trash and other folders? Can you perhaps also try adding George … - CloudJumper [1636201] · 1 likes ·
Closing the report due to lack of response from OP. Please file a new report if you are still facing any issues. Thanks..!!
It has already been sent out to you:
22:15:06 - 28/07/22 2CUTE_2DIE was emailed a seasonal newsletter: Torn City Newsletter - Summer 2022
Can you please double check your Spam/Trash and other folders? Can you perhaps also try adding George (george@torn.com) to your contact list and then resend the newsletter from the Settings panel to see if it works?
22:15:06 - 28/07/22 2CUTE_2DIE was emailed a seasonal newsletter: Torn City Newsletter - Summer 2022
Can you please double check your Spam/Trash and other folders? Can you perhaps also try adding George (george@torn.com) to your contact list and then resend the newsletter from the Settings panel to see if it works?
Didn't want to post a duplicate topic for this when there was a more recent one present.
I also have not received my newsletter.
I have checked my spam and trash folders. I've added the George contact already.
I also have not received my newsletter.
I have checked my spam and trash folders. I've added the George contact already.
Do you have any update on this issue please?
Closing the report due to lack of response from OP. Please file a new report if you are still facing any issues. Thanks..!!