What are the best weapons to equip?
I understand that the quality of the weapons is important, and in different guides I have read that as a melee weapon the most used are:
Diamond Knife
club
blowgun
but I don't know about the main and secondary weapons,
could you advise me?
Thank you very much
main: depends but most people say armalite or enfield (I use sig 552)
secondary: btmp9 or qsz, blowgun
btw blowgun is a secondary piercing weapon, not a melee
One ranged weapon (primary or secondary) so you can benefit from mods and special ammo, and one melee in case you run out of ammo. Temporary weapons like smoke grenades are also useful if you can afford.
Rifles are generally considered the best primary weapons since their damage and accuracy stats are among the best in the game (Armalite, SIG 552, Enfield, Gold AK47, etc), and they have the best selection of weapon mods and special ammo.
Piercing is the best choice for melee (in my opinion) since they offer the best balance of damage, accuracy and stealth (Diamond Bladed Knife, Macana, etc.), plus you can use the Blowgun as a secondary for damage-over-time from poison.
Some people also look at it from the point of view of their Battle Stats build. For instance if some one has a build were their speed is low they would tend towards a higher accuracy weapon over a higher damage weapon...so instead of maybe an ArmaLite they may tend towards a Mag7 for their primary. Again there are positives and negatives either way and it comes down to you and how your set up is.
Also don't underestimate the use of the Blowgun as your secondary. I use a Blowgun often and it has saved me a few times when I find it hard to hit an enemy. Due to the Blowguns awesome DOT, I have been able to finish an enemy even when my primary or secondary misses.
If I were a newer player I would grab a really nice rw macana and just use that till you can afford other weapons.
i like arma/blowgun/macana/insert temp of your choice. i tend to use smoke or tear
yeet temp > debuff
blowgun > poison damage over time
shoot until dead or out of ammo (dont reload)
stab with macana until dead