Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

10* AN HIRING!

Started by Ricahards [2529341] on in Company Recruitment.

5 replies · 82 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
17 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Ricahards [2529341]
Hello! I have a 10*AN and I dont charge EDVD tax, so you can keep them all to use or sell.

Regarding trains I sell them and i have a contract running with an employee for the next month.

If interested please apply with your stats!
Need one employee with nice INT.