Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Newsletter Scripts?

Started by Stix-93 [2526266] on in Tools & Userscripts.

1 replies · 112 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Stix-93 [2526266]
Hey all,

Wondering if there is a way of scripting/automating weekly newsletters in Torn. I'm looking to use it myself in a faction newsletter/update weekly, but I'm sure there are many others who might want a similar thing for either their factions and/or Jobs.

Is it possible to do this? or am I gonna have to not be lazy and do a Copy, paste, and update one instead.

Thanks to any advice given in advance :D
masheen [2625139]
Anything that involves clicking on your behalf is not legal.

I use beef text and have some keywords that trigger certain text. You can use this to "paste" the necessary BBCode for your letters and change as you go.

Example
[image: i.imgur.com]

Type rmwup and it replces rwmup with that snippet.