Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tiger Skin

Started by zenozip [516487] on in Achievements.

2 replies · 52 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
zenozip [516487]
it is with greatest pleasure I inform you that I got the TigerSkin award...100 hunting skill.

It took an absolute age but it's finally DONE!
Who_knows_who [2176999]
Congratulations, zenozip!! \(^o^)/

This is one merit I haven’t even started working towards yet!! (^__^;) SA is just too far!! (>_<;) Haha

Congrats again on a merit you truly have to grind for!! Well done!! (^__^)