Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Moveable chat tabs

Started by -Bishop- [2623275] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
-Bishop- [2623275]
Simple(?)

I would like to arrange (move) chat tabs in the order I want, and not have them in order of when the conversations were started... possible?
Also to pin them, making the tabs much narrower would be v handy.
Elizabeth [2339829]
I don't remember for sure if it's been confirmed, but I'd think it's safe to assume this is likely either on the to-do list or in development for the chat update that's in the works.