I bought this company when I was still very active daily on this game. And, as much as it pains me, I need to sell it due to the fact that I'm too busy IRL with an atrocious working schedule. I'm losing way too much money for the simple fact that I'm not active enough to replace an employee when they randomly quit on me. I used to have it at 8* when I was active, so it's very possible to get this bad boy up to 10 in no time with some TLC, but I don't have the time on my hands to do that. I poured a LOT of money into it to get it fully upgraded, and I've lost even more with wages when people left and profits tanked. I'm asking for 9b. If you're interested, give me a message
4* Logistics Management
Started by Makoto [2614589] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Bump, and also a note. I'm not looking for anyone to run the company for me. Not only is that a lot of money to just hand over to someone I don't even know, but I wouldn't even do that with someone I do know and trust. Since this company is just bleeding so much money from me, if I don't find a buyer soon, I'll just be selling it to Torn's little "Sell Company" function. The only reason I'm searching for a buyer is because I don't want the company to go to waste, plus I'd be losing even more money with that function. I bought this company for 6b and fully upgraded it myself, so I would at least like to break even with an actual buyer instead of getting low balled by Torn.
DM'd you.