Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I need friends!!!!

Started by Roastedgoat05 [2770392] on in Graveyard.

17 replies · 336 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
27
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100
Roastedgoat05 [2770392]
I looked down randomly and realized that I have 0 friends in this game and I feel like having friends would be helpful so if you are looking to add a person or two to your friends list then post here!!!
Justice [1446944]
Yea the forums and particularly GD will help *sarcastic*


Global chat can be hectic but if you chat normally and dont annoy people you can make friends also chatting people can also get you some friends just randoms but never ask for anything cause that is considered begging and lands you in the hospital. The more friends someone has on their profile the more likely friendly.
DieZel [1963580]
Sorry crashcoredump I'm not here to argue with an idiot as you will just defeat me with your experience.Now have a nice day sir
GlindaRose [2666170]
Graved - There is not much discussion to be had in here. OP, I advise that you look in the new player forums and chats, or use your faction forum to connect with people there.