Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Available for chaining

Started by Ninivah [1950421] on in Attacking.

1 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Ninivah [1950421]
I'm about 10k respect away from the 75k respect merit, might consider actively pursuing the 100k merit as well. I'm between factions right now. Anyone doing 10k+ chains and need help, I'd love to come and visit.

Sundays are not the best days for me but any other day is fine.
I don't like slow chains and will leave if a chain crawls.
I'm not available for chain watching.
I average 6.0+ respect (more if I can have access to a weapon with the Warlord special)
I do at least 1% of hits
I'm poor right now so I can't use FHC or cans unless provided.
I will need access to the armoury for meds, xanax and points.

If you're interested in having me send me a mail and I'll let you know if I can visit. I'd really love to participate in a 25k or a 50k.