Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rehab issues

Started by MentalHealth202 [2444898] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 48112 ×1 MentalHealth202 [2444898] ×1

MentalHealth202 [2444898]
Device: samsung SM-N975U Android: 12 App version: 1.8.5

Hi, I had just went to rehab to rid my addiction level. I was at -10% then after I rehabbed today I went to -2% thanks to my company director helping me. I havent used drugs in 14 hours, so my addiction level should be 0% please look into this. There might be a bug
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
The company effectiveness updates only once per day when the company report is generated, around 18 - 18:30 TCT. Both of your last two rehab sessions have been after the company report was generated. You took a drug after rehabbing yesterday, which will show residual addiction today when the company report was generated.
18:46:56 - 06/08/22 Thenewboss94 rehabilitated for a fee of $250,000 gaining 0 happiness and reducing their drug addiction by 100.00%
01:49:44 - 06/08/22 Thenewboss94 used some Xanax from -OTF-'s armory gaining 250 energy and 75 happiness
22:43:15 - 05/08/22 Thenewboss94 rehabilitated 4 times for a fee of $1,000,000 gaining 0 happiness and reducing their drug addiction by 100.00%
Thanks!

Mentions: MentalHealth202 [2444898] · Solid State Corp. [48112]