Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

PROJECT TORNBOID

Started by H4D35 [1487001] on in Gaming.

8 replies · 159 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
20
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

H4D35 [1487001]
i only started playing this week LOL thats nearly 10 years ago and its nearly on build 42 so id say so.

all the creators on youtube i watch have said its came a long way and now was the best time to try it so here i am aha

and theres basically a mod for anything you need now also
mrnoob2 [2770824]
Zomboid is good fun. Gets old pretty quick once you've got fully set up though, imo most of the fun is in the first couple of in game weeks
GigiNaSir [2407268]
Let's wait for the NPC update. I'm sure a lot of people will come back to play this game, though it's still fun to play even without the animals and NPCs. The mods apparently made it more exciting and fun to play, even if you're just playing solo or doing shenanigans with your friends.

My character lived for almost 2 months the last time I played. (Single Player) (Killed about 3,500 zeds)
How long have you lived in PZ?
KwagiBoi [2301377]
I'm a noob at PZ, finding a hard time surviving in Solo Apocalypse mode lmao. I think the longest that I lasted was around only a few days give or take a week at most.
Arnout [2081105]
Think my last playtrough I was alive for maybe 2 years? mostly trough to disabling zombie respawns so clearing out large towns made them a lot safer.

Was a mutliplayer save, ended up grouping up, arming ourselves to the teeth to try and clear out the mall. A poorly timed molotov together with the panic setting in that all the exits were surounded ended up causing a large shootout till we all died. Unsure on the exact zombie kills but I remember being suprised I ended up with that many.

Waiting for the NPC update myself for sure, should breath some extra spice into the game for me to want to get into another run.