Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Training help?

Started by loss-seller999 [2806266] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 146 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
loss-seller999 [2806266]
Hello, I have a question. I am about to start buying trains long-term to get a better job in the future. I want to work at a farm eventually. What position do farms generally hire? In other words, what two stats should I focus on to work at a farm. I saw the highest requirement for a job was int/end to become a 'consultant'. Would having high int/end increase my chances of being hired? Thank you!