Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Title tracking

Started by Heisenberger [2558253] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 270 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Heisenberger [2558253]
07:10:37 - 11/08/22 You had your title changed to Merchant.

I use Torn Stats and the title tracker. I'm not sure I'm understanding it properly. TS title tracker shows Merchant as like 4th or 5th on the list. In the last couple weeks I have bid on maybe 3 items, won 1, and listed 1. This hardly seems like distinctive activity so I was surprised to see the Merchant title.

Is TS title tracker incorrect in how its layed out or updated or am I just totally misunderstanding how the title tracking system works? [image: i.imgur.com]
Acarya [2243227]
Scroll to the end of that page and read:

Notes:
This list is an approximation. It doesn't filter out inactives and doesn't always have 100% up-to-date information on every player, like Torn does.
pearlular [1343578]
It's possible people ranked above you in auctions won have become inactive, some ranked above you in your previous title have become active again or a combination of both.

I had my title change to soldier last week, without earning any significant respect but then change back to punchbag without losing a defend.