I attempted to mug someone who had cash on hand. When the mug was completed it read "their wallet was empty".
This person had been offline 7 hours at the time and was not in a clothing shop. I used a 23% plunder weapon and max mug merits.
I attempted to mug again, as they had not come.online since the last mug, and achieved the same result. I have been asking around and my understanding is that this shouldn't have happened. I am looking for some clarity regarding this situation as I have wasted 50e on attempting to mug someone who had money on hand and was seeming offline for an extended period of time.
This person had been offline 7 hours at the time and was not in a clothing shop. I used a 23% plunder weapon and max mug merits.
I attempted to mug again, as they had not come.online since the last mug, and achieved the same result. I have been asking around and my understanding is that this shouldn't have happened. I am looking for some clarity regarding this situation as I have wasted 50e on attempting to mug someone who had money on hand and was seeming offline for an extended period of time.