Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Goodbye everyone.

Started by cyber_warlord [585403] on in General Non-related.

9 replies · 300 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
cyber_warlord [585403]
after 10years of on an off playing I finally committed, gave away 10b+ in cash and items. I'm finally free of the addiction. I'll be giving away the last cash in 30 days if anyone wants to try and grab one of the 100m bundles message me in 25days.
Fermion [2691036] Officer Officer
Seeing this a bit too late, you have been inactive for a week now, but i don't frequent these parts of the forums as much.

You were a great player and a great friend to talk to. One of the people i miss. Loved the talks about history of mugging, bad company, and chain mugging. Good luck with rl. I'm sure you'll fare well :D I'm on discord as Ferm#3255.