14 replies · 342 views · thread synced · 11 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
29
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100
Most-liked replies
Powder[1456875]
· 8 likes · You aren't a donator or a subscriber, so I assume you were and it expired around the same time (reducing your maximum E and energy regen rate.). 31 days of your 32, so today is your first day or two …
This hellishly happened to me, I was about to get something good by wheel spin.
As I was about to get the Honor Bar, I got choked by Leslie and decreased my energy from 150 to 100.
If we hate Leslie and want him fired? There has to be a major chance to do so, and get a different person to host the wheelspins instead at the Casino without causing soo much pain to others.
You aren't a donator or a subscriber, so I assume you were and it expired around the same time (reducing your maximum E and energy regen rate.). 31 days of your 32, so today is your first day or two without donator status if you started asap.
I met Leslie at the market once and he was very kind. Spent ten minutes helping me find my specialty peanut butter even. He told me all about his sons, especially Brian. Brian's so handsome. Anyway, it was a very energizing experience for me so tbh I kind of doubt he'd take energy from anybody.
This was highly not a mistake, you accepted the chance of getting an honour bar instead of getting choked By leslie until you faint and getting spanked maybe (I can never remember what happens after)