I fly as much as I can, stack 2-3 xan daily for hybrid choco/edvd jumps. I want to optimise stat gain as much as possible. Should I sell losses to build nw, or join an RW faction (if so please recommend a good one that does every week), or do both/one or the other or something else and put all profits into EDVDS? In a 10* AN, if thats relevant. Basically, how should I train (save or spend all or blend)? For reference, spendable NW is around 9m, 7m in edvds, 800k in xan, rest in a large suitcase and 1 week 9m bank investment.
Losses
Started by voidbox [2803732] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Nika99 [2306783] Moderator
· 1 likes ·
It totally depends on how you choose to go about it. You can continue to Choco Jump or move to happy jumps. Or you can also just focus on flying for money to build up your NW and just focus … - Nika99 [2306783] Moderator
· 1 likes ·
At your age you shouldn’t be focused on can training or anything like that. I don’t even can train. Being in a faction with training perks and flying perks is golden. Fly and make money and train away.
Join rw faction is a good option. It pays a lot morethan selling loses. Imho halt your train n focus making money. It's fine to postpone if you can't afford buying dozens of DP, don't have rich friend, n unlucky in casino. I postponed my train n now I'm catching up my peers just fine. Ppl often forget the time when they had no money so they usually forget it takes money to make money n stat. N when you have only 35m you barely getting by.
Imho build your nw via trading, mercing, whatever possible until january. You can also join training factions that pay their members for rank wars. Plenty of those too eventhough it won't pay as good as small factions because the money will be divided among 100 members. Gl
Imho build your nw via trading, mercing, whatever possible until january. You can also join training factions that pay their members for rank wars. Plenty of those too eventhough it won't pay as good as small factions because the money will be divided among 100 members. Gl
It totally depends on how you choose to go about it. You can continue to Choco Jump or move to happy jumps. Or you can also just focus on flying for money to build up your NW and just focus on xanax training (3 a day should be the goal eventually but as much as your NW allows for now. ). If you choose to sell losses that's a way to make some money faster but slowing gains that you'd get from xanax training. But you can make it up on the back end. The great thing about Torn is you can play a variety of ways. No wrong or right way just choose the path that makes the most sense to you. You can always change paths later. I personally would fly and get those merits and keep xanax training. Good luck on your game growth.
Thanks for your advice! Why until January? Only have 35m nwsince everything is in happy jumps. Also why is building nw so important at this stage when the goal is to get out of low stat hj range asap?
Because having an NW that can support 3 xanax a day is better than using all your nw to do HJs here and there. If you can sustain a 3 xan a day diet + refill, you can quickly get gym experience and unlock the better gyms as opposed to using only nat e for training and draining all your NW on HJs.
Also December has Christmas Town which is good for making money.
Also December has Christmas Town which is good for making money.
The thing is you can't get out of HJ range soon without good Happy jump (edvds jump or for faster 99k happy jump) and without good NW you can't afford those anytime sooner.
So I should train like that instead? I can alr sustain that with flying
I can 99k hj with Edvds already, is the passive income gained from bank really better than putting money into HJs to get them done and then with higher stats get money?
Because after hj tbh train gets more n more expensive IF you wanna be competitive. If you have money it's so easy to build stats. You can hj every 2 days or candy jump with better happy candies everyday if you want n have the money.
Why january? Coz everything will be 30%-50% cheaper after christmas
Why january? Coz everything will be 30%-50% cheaper after christmas
Dede's answer is accurate and sums up everything. Building nw is the most important coz how else will you fund your happy jumps or cans for training? It costs me about 35m-40m for one 99k happy jump, 100m+ when I fill my booster cd with FHCs. You'll need at least 15x 99k happy jumps to get out of HJ range which will take ages if you can't fund them regularly. Money makes more money. Build a decent nw first by ranked warring/trading and then spend your profits on training.
At your age you shouldn’t be focused on can training or anything like that. I don’t even can train. Being in a faction with training perks and flying perks is golden. Fly and make money and train away.
With 35m NW, how long can you fund? I guess one or two. You need to use that 35m to make more money either by doing trading or you can even do merc in warring faction (like ours *wink).
Putting money on HJ is good but you need to sustain enough to get out of HJ range (400k each stats at the least) which takes many HJ.
Putting money on HJ is good but you need to sustain enough to get out of HJ range (400k each stats at the least) which takes many HJ.
Flying sucks, but imo is key at the start when you got a low nw. It pays enough for daily needs if done right and lets you build up some extra cash on the side. Use that to build some passive income. The money you spend on DVDs you can put into the bank to build that up, it's got a heavenly (and safe!) ROI, so you can live off that soon enough :) I personally did like four or five happy jumps and switched to choco jumps then. Way cheaper, less risk, less hassle stacking (I often did them with 400 or 650 E). Use one of the stat gain calculators to find the best money/stat combination for you.
Don't think this has been mentioned, but some RW factions (mine for instance) pay for chain hits in longer wars. That's useful to lower statted players who can't hit war targets, and while the money isn't the same as war hits, it'd still be better than selling losses. You'd want to ask about that if you shop around.
Chocolate jumps aren't worth doing past 50k in a stat.
There are plenty of ways to build up your NW while training it's not easy and it's slow however most of us did it without RW payouts existing.
You're in a 10* AN now so edvd's are "free" I hope the tax isn't too high.
Both Rising and Penguins offer payouts for RW, if you're wanting to get some extra cash along the way.
Halloween is also coming which you wont be able to fully reap the benefits of on this year however in the future it's a madman for booster return. I'd say find yourself somewhere chaining the whole week and go absolutely as hard as possible. We're doing a 50k and while a week of attacking seems like a huge headache, I've found it's very enjoyable and look forward to this event every year. More so when you realize that a nearly fully upgraded basket returns near 2.2m per attack (At current prices)
Losses are a trap UNLESS you're putting them into passive income because spending them on getting out out of HJ range will just mean having350k-450k 850-900k per stat. With still nothing in the bank.
Christmas Town as mentioned is absolutely great for younger players to get ahead as well. HOWEVER you need NW behind you to get the full benefit of the event, due to how it's set up.
There are plenty of ways to build up your NW while training it's not easy and it's slow however most of us did it without RW payouts existing.
You're in a 10* AN now so edvd's are "free" I hope the tax isn't too high.
Both Rising and Penguins offer payouts for RW, if you're wanting to get some extra cash along the way.
Halloween is also coming which you wont be able to fully reap the benefits of on this year however in the future it's a madman for booster return. I'd say find yourself somewhere chaining the whole week and go absolutely as hard as possible. We're doing a 50k and while a week of attacking seems like a huge headache, I've found it's very enjoyable and look forward to this event every year. More so when you realize that a nearly fully upgraded basket returns near 2.2m per attack (At current prices)
Losses are a trap UNLESS you're putting them into passive income because spending them on getting out out of HJ range will just mean having
Christmas Town as mentioned is absolutely great for younger players to get ahead as well. HOWEVER you need NW behind you to get the full benefit of the event, due to how it's set up.
When I first started I sold losses before being recruited to my current faction, which told me to not do that (because it halts my growth)
I had around 10m networth in my first day, not needing to buy any equipment/medicals and using from faction allows me to focus all my money in stat training, so I think the best bet is to join a faction which provides you all of that and grow your nw flying/trading
Worked for me at least
I had around 10m networth in my first day, not needing to buy any equipment/medicals and using from faction allows me to focus all my money in stat training, so I think the best bet is to join a faction which provides you all of that and grow your nw flying/trading
Worked for me at least
No tax at all, actually! I got very lucky with an awesome owner. Thanks for all the other advice, guys! Very helpful.
Awesome that's rare. HMU in discord if you wanna come over for a war
You can also sell your bounty slots, I'm sure there are threads about how to join up with an agency to help you out.