Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dark Mode for WIKI

Started by RazMr [2806678] on in Suggestions.

7 replies · 72 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
RazMr [2806678]
I LOVE with passion that the main website can be made Dark mode and I understand that its in BETA stage.

However, when I start looking for answers to simple things, I turn to WIKI, as one would, to save myself asking dumb questions to my fellow peers.
going from staring at my phone for a solid 1hr+ of nice low light screen, or even worse 5-6 hours while its loaded on my laptop screen. it transforms into a holy whiteness that makes me think that im at the gates of heaven, blinded by the light.

As I find the above statement hard to believe, I would really like you to trial Dark mode on WIKI. PRETTY PLEASE ?
Catarchy [2632824]
there are also browser plugins that make this but better, although at the expense of performance.
i use DarkReader if interested.