Hi all!
I cant seem to find the answer somewere. Please help!
Base capacity +5
Large suitcase +4
Faction +10
PI + airstrip + pilot +10?
Flowershop +5 for flowers only
Is there something else?
Edit: thread can be closed. I was looking in the wrong direction.
Answer:
The default number of items that you may carry home from a destination is five per visit. There are upgrades that allow you to increase the number of items that you can carry.
I cant seem to find the answer somewere. Please help!
Base capacity +5
Large suitcase +4
Faction +10
PI + airstrip + pilot +10?
Flowershop +5 for flowers only
Is there something else?
Edit: thread can be closed. I was looking in the wrong direction.
Answer:
The default number of items that you may carry home from a destination is five per visit. There are upgrades that allow you to increase the number of items that you can carry.
- Adding an Airstrip and pilot to your property, owning a WLT benefit block or using a business class ticket will change the base amount of items you can carry to 15.
- Suitcases are available for purchase in Hawaii: Small ($2,000,000) - 2 additional items; Medium ($4,000,000) - 3 additional items; Large ($10,000,000) - 4 additional items. Only the biggest one will be used. Suitcases do not stack.
- The 3* Lingerie Store Job special adds an extra 2 items
- The 3* and 10* Cruise Line Agency Job Specials add an extra 2 and 3 items respectively. I.e. They stack.
- The Excursion faction special adds 1 item per upgrade up to a maximum of 10.
- Book : Smuggling For Beginners, Increases travel items by 10 for 31 days.
- Tourism day on the 27th of September doubles carrying capacity.
- 7* Flower Shops allow you to carry 5 additional flowers.
- 7* Toy Shops allow you to carry 5 additional plushies.