Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Work Day Tickover

Started by Dominatrix [2558927] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
Dominatrix [2558927]
Hi, to start things with the correct impression, I am an idiot, and the director of a somewhat decent cruise line.

Saying that, recently I've noticed that wages in companies have been sent out anywhere up until nearly 7pm TCT sometimes, surely there's some kind of optimisation that could be done about this.

I know this is a very small thing, but I like to get my employees pay and trains out as soon as I can out of respect for them.

I hope that something could be done in the future to somewhat speed things up, I know this is such a minor detail and will probably be on the backburner for a long time, but knowing it's there is all I want.