Hi I want to know if anyone can trade (well give) me a primary gun, I’m only a level two and really need a little help
Hi I need help
Started by Scott1172009 [2813246] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 10 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Steve_ [292383]
· 7 likes ·
Your best bet is to make some friends, get yourself in to a friendly faction. Ease your way in to the game over time. Bit of friendly advice..... I strongly recommend you avoid begging / asking for stuff on the …
Your best bet is to make some friends, get yourself in to a friendly faction. Ease your way in to the game over time.
Bit of friendly advice..... I strongly recommend you avoid begging / asking for stuff on the forums. Doesn't usually work out well.
Bit of friendly advice..... I strongly recommend you avoid begging / asking for stuff on the forums. Doesn't usually work out well.