Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

ATTACK DUKE MISSION

Started by Trout [2399803] on in Attacking.

0 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
Trout [2399803]
Hey y'all it's ya boy DTB I have the attack duke mission but it's hard to catch the attacks on time so I figured why not just ask y'all to attack while I'm awake.
Duke is lvl 5 right now I'd love some help with this mission. How to help is simple just join Duke and let's fukkem up.

-Thanks again ya boy DTB