Device: LGE LGL455DL Android: 9 App version: 1.8.5
App v1.8.5 issue
Started by RuanG0110 [2314697] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 4 likes ·
I will contact you, I am unclear how someone else can be resetting your password though.
User [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]lamashtu is bullying my wife and I. He keeps resetting her account password somehow and making her game unplayable. Her name is LillyGee420[/background]
I will contact you, I am unclear how someone else can be resetting your password though.