Anyone want to do an attack on duke at 20.00 tct? I have the mission and I really want to unlock expert contracts lol. It’s harder to complete this mission since no one loots at loot level 4 anymore because of the life update.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
I have the same mission ... I would appreciate any help.
i still dont have that mission but i can help out
I can also join
Please help us!
wanna do it in 1hr?
Can we do one tommorow too, I was traveling and cound't join in.
I also have that mission
I also have that mission
How about tomorrow 15 TCT?
anyone wants to attack duke in 30 mins?
I am here to help too
Thats great. I appreciate the help. However, we need to organize this a little more. We need a set date and time.
can we get today at 20:00 torn time plz cuz I still in school at 15:00
Sure, is there a way to make a chat group?
I dont think so. Discord at most