grave
About this thread
Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 26
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Kalisa [2014200]
· 31 likes ·
[image: i.imgur.com] - FattyLumpkin [2702848]
· 9 likes ·
[image: i.imgflip.com] - rustyraccoon [2442274]
· 9 likes ·
[image: i.imgur.com]
what did i just read?
Judging by that green fist symbol I'm guessing you just got kicked out of the clan you're whining about, didn't you?
Shit post by an irrelevant restart.
f**k SHITZERLAND
Thank you for all this very useful information, changed my life.
Honestly I'm upset I took the time to read this
...........................................................[image: c.tenor.com]
The Swiss are hardcore bro. Let them blow off some steam in game.
First fair point made
Op
If you cant handle wars dont be in a faction
OR
stfu
If you cant handle wars dont be in a faction
OR
stfu
Someone call Carbon main
Off the top of my head, I can't think of anything negative about the Swiss... even their flag is a big plus
I had a Swiss roll yesterday and can confirm, that Swiss is now part of my rolls.