Annual subscription says unavailable and and monthly subscription only says active but it ran out yesterday and I can't do anything to save my status as a subscriber
Cant subscribe
Started by Dipstick007 [2784660] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
03:19:24 - 03/08/22 Dipstick007 received 31 days donatorship and 75x points for their x.xx monthly subscription
This should have expired at 3:19 AM today. I do not see a log of you cancelling the subscription. If you haven't cancelled the monthly subscription yet, it may be under processing for renewal.
Is the system still giving you an option to Cancel the Subscription?
This should have expired at 3:19 AM today. I do not see a log of you cancelling the subscription. If you haven't cancelled the monthly subscription yet, it may be under processing for renewal.
Is the system still giving you an option to Cancel the Subscription?
Closing the report per the message that I sent you over chat.
Thanks!
Thanks!