Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Error 550 spams

Started by SniperAK472M [2474876] on in Bugs & Issues.

12 replies · 156 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
11
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

SniperAK472M [2474876]
it seem it gonna mess with me by those spams every time I want to go other sites, performing actions on something and checking events

but I had to know if it is case or it is my own problem with connectivity again
DeMe123 [2771572]
Huh I just got logged out and when I got back I'm still pod1, also I'm not sure you can change it through the server thing so I guess im stuck.
Thanks anyways