With season 5 dropping in a few days, I wanted to see what everyone thinks is going to happen this season/make comments about previous seasons!
Personally, lately I've been thinking about how Daniel is arguably the antagonist of the first two seasons. In many ways, I think Daniel wants to be Miyagi but goes about it the wrong way. I can understand why he does it - wanting to retain and pass down tradition, but he also tried to stomp out Johnny's redemption for no reason other than to be vindictive.
Johnny honestly is the better of the two men. He's had to overcome so many hardships and had more brutal, cutthroat sensei and still taught Miguel well and wanted to wash Cobra kai on Kreese's brutal legacy.
Personally, lately I've been thinking about how Daniel is arguably the antagonist of the first two seasons. In many ways, I think Daniel wants to be Miyagi but goes about it the wrong way. I can understand why he does it - wanting to retain and pass down tradition, but he also tried to stomp out Johnny's redemption for no reason other than to be vindictive.
Johnny honestly is the better of the two men. He's had to overcome so many hardships and had more brutal, cutthroat sensei and still taught Miguel well and wanted to wash Cobra kai on Kreese's brutal legacy.