I recently received a message but I closed the chat instead of minimize it. How can I read it again and then answer? I don't know the name of the person.
Closed chat
Started by PrincesaSara [2811327] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Click on the 'people' icon on the bottom right, next to your notes. A window opens with a 'Recent' tab, which shows your recent chats.
Yeah, but that is sorted by their recent activity, not who you chatted with most recently. (annoying)
He would still need to know the name of the person, but yeah, that's the only chance he has of finding it.
He would still need to know the name of the person, but yeah, that's the only chance he has of finding it.
This is one of the things that frustrate me to no end. If you need to sort, sort by recent messages like any other chat app, not activity.
I have to keep chat windows open for the friends I talk to almost daily and the one-off chat just so I don't remember the player. Friend list doesn't help and I don't wanna pay extra friends slots just to have a functional chat system. #FIXTORNCHAT
I have to keep chat windows open for the friends I talk to almost daily and the one-off chat just so I don't remember the player. Friend list doesn't help and I don't wanna pay extra friends slots just to have a functional chat system. #FIXTORNCHAT