Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

System Not Allowing to Change Like/Dislike

Started by Shaon [1862221] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Shaon [1862221] ×1 Anna_Graem [2441394] ×1

Shaon [1862221]
Well, I don't really care about someone liking or disliking my forum post. But I inquired with this guy just for some fun and I was just curious. The following is our conversation. He was very nice and so I just went along. But then he said that the system is not allowing him to remove the dislike.

So I assume that there is a bug

Shaon:
Who on earth dislikes a 4 years old post?
Anna_Graem: Which post you say?
Shaon: Anna_Graem disliked your post Buying or selling trains? ~Advertise
Shaon: There is nothing to be liked or disliked. It's a forum where people haggle on training prices. If you are a buyer you want the lowest price and if you are a buyer you want to squeeze as most as you can from the buyer.
Shaon: So I am assuming that you got the wrong idea
Anna_Graem: I can't remember I dislike anything like this ??
Anna_Graem: Should be a mistake I guess
Anna_Graem: Send me the link if you want me to undo it
Shaon: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=46&t=16051765&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=18640440
Anna_Graem: Okay...so here's the thing, the system not allowing me to undo it
Anna_Graem: Not even change it to like
Anna_Graem: Sorry man
Last message: 10:16:43 - 07/09/22 TCT

Mentions: Anna_Graem [2441394] · Shaon [1862221] · Buying or selling trains? ~Advertise Here~

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
You can undo your Upvote/Downvote within 5 minutes of performing the said action. After this the vote is locked in, so to speak, and cannot be undone. This is intended.

Thanks!