.
Grave
Started by Gas [2375993] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 26
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Congrats!!
Nice job, annoying one to get
Im just working on finishing it right now, like 14 more to go on my lexus :D
(pls join my race)
edit:
[image: cdn.discordapp.com][image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Well turns out it did happen xD thanks for the last race Investigator
Im just working on finishing it right now, like 14 more to go on my lexus :D
(pls join my race)
edit:
[image: cdn.discordapp.com][image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Well turns out it did happen xD thanks for the last race Investigator
Congrats. Maybe I will also give up trying to get it naturally at some point.
Always happy to help anyone going for Redline, just hit me up.
Well done! Congratulations!
Well on your way for the Racer title?
Well on your way for the Racer title?
Nooooooooooooo!! {said in slow-motion}
Stick with it, Sidgar!! You can do it!! (^o^)/
It’s cool that the OP got the Redline merit (Congrats, Investigator!! (^o^)/), but I wish he would’ve stuck with it, too!! Getting it the natural way is definitely doable!
I got mine only racing in official races on every track regardless of what random track I got: Worst winning percentage for the “Redline” merit?!! (>_<;) Lol It took me 476 days to get it (and I traveled a lot as well, so if you only focus on racing, you can do it faster)! Go for it, Sidgar!! (^o^)/
Investigator, congrats again!! I notice you travel quite a bit yourself (^__^), but are you going to work on the “On Track” (earn 2,500 racing points) merit now? Whatever you decide to do, I wish you all the best!! (^o^)/
Stick with it, Sidgar!! You can do it!! (^o^)/
It’s cool that the OP got the Redline merit (Congrats, Investigator!! (^o^)/), but I wish he would’ve stuck with it, too!! Getting it the natural way is definitely doable!
I got mine only racing in official races on every track regardless of what random track I got: Worst winning percentage for the “Redline” merit?!! (>_<;) Lol It took me 476 days to get it (and I traveled a lot as well, so if you only focus on racing, you can do it faster)! Go for it, Sidgar!! (^o^)/
Investigator, congrats again!! I notice you travel quite a bit yourself (^__^), but are you going to work on the “On Track” (earn 2,500 racing points) merit now? Whatever you decide to do, I wish you all the best!! (^o^)/
.
Congratulations, and very well done!!
That’s cool.
Do you mind sharing what merits you’re going after now?
Do you mind sharing what merits you’re going after now?
Mahalo for sharing, Investigator! I wish you all the best on getting those merits (congrats on the Orange Camo!) and I look forward to reading about them here in the “Achievements” section of the forums. (^o^)/