...
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
B
b
Competition is paying 40-50m per fyi
If you can sell something like a blindside penknife for 50m you should do it.
He can't sell that sadly as Blindside don't procur in mele
I can sell any weapon that can spawn at 50m lol I got a guy for exactly that
edit: R+ and bump :P
edit: R+ and bump :P
Bad example then lol.
My point is that there are plenty of weapons floating around that are worse than a normal DBK even with the bonus. If they can get 50m or more for a weapon like that, I think they should take it.
My point is that there are plenty of weapons floating around that are worse than a normal DBK even with the bonus. If they can get 50m or more for a weapon like that, I think they should take it.
10m for a ranked weapon is a slap in the face. 50m all day everyday. Set trade ;)
Why not start your own thread? Kind of a dick move.
The dick move is offering 10m for ranked weapons. Throwing salt on wounds. Give back a little more mate
I don't care what you pay for things. If you think that's a fair price more power to you, buy them all. Why are you hijacking my thread though?
Because that’s just stupid. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
graved per op's request