.....
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
I'll pay 10,000,001
It's just going to be one of those days I can tell.
When a player posts on a public channel the test is whether the post breaks any rules, because it is public.
I am failing at seeing how the reported post breaks any rules and so am cancelling the report. If you believe this is incorrect you can either seek a review or submit a player report providing details of the issue and why it is concerning to you.
I am also moving the thread to Graveyard, as per the OPs request.
I am failing at seeing how the reported post breaks any rules and so am cancelling the report. If you believe this is incorrect you can either seek a review or submit a player report providing details of the issue and why it is concerning to you.
I am also moving the thread to Graveyard, as per the OPs request.