...
Grave
Started by blue_oxen [2536595] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- VaguelyCanadian [2678408]
· 3 likes ·
sure, you trade me your guns and I'll give you a zero for em! - _SCOFIELD_ [1441750]
· 2 likes ·
10m? lol good luck - SleepIsForWeak [2579797]
· 2 likes ·
for what it's worth i'll offer 40m per (floor price) lmao
10m? lol good luck
Thank you. I'm looking for the literal worst weapons.
most rw weapons are terrible but good luck finding anyone desperate enough to part with them for 10m,
judging how your last four threads now all read "grave" and the replies are about 10m ranked weapons, gl man
judging how your last four threads now all read "grave" and the replies are about 10m ranked weapons, gl man
Read through them and you will see why they are grave. It's going to take a while to figure out if this is around where the actual floor is. People who want the floor to be higher are very abusive about someone just making an offer to buy.
for what it's worth i'll offer 40m per (floor price) lmao
a zero and you gotta deal!
sure, you trade me your guns and I'll give you a zero for em!
no sale, only have melees xD but ill sell them to you for a cool 100m each :D
I'll sell you some of my 'rare' leather gloves for 10m
heck, that's like 100m more than I have tho!