Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission not completing

Started by Someone [1409655] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 120 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

J-C [1285682] ×1

Someone [1409655]
"Marriage CounselingExpert
J-C is giving me pain where a guy my age should not be getting pain. He owes me a hundred big and thinks it's no big deal. I go to talk to him about it, real nice because that's who I am, and he laughs in my face! I had some guys put hits on him, but even when they put him in the hospital, he don't learn nothing. He just lies there eating grapes and demanding sponge baths.

I don't want much from life ya know? Money, respect, and a third thing I can't remember right now. But this penny-punching piece of work is stopping me getting both those things, so I want you to change his tune to a...a...a really sad tune. How? We go after the third thing everyone wants what I just remembered...sex. Don't worry, you ain't gotta seduce him, but you are gonna put a hit on his other half, his significant other, his piece of ass. Whatever you wanna call it.

And the spring in the tail? You're gonna make out that he ordered the hit all along. Pretty sneaky right? He ain't gonna have time to bother me when he's got marriage counselling to go to. And since his other half agreed to marry this bozo for better or worse, I say he's fair game.
Defeat J-C's spouse"
  • Defeat J-C's spouse
I have this mission from months ago....I have just accepted it


I beat up hrfn [2728692] who is current spouse but not at the time this mission was given to me...

The mission did not complete....Can I have my E back or have this completed since its not possible to finish?

Mentions: J-C [1285682]

Someone [1409655]
Update, I spoke to J-C and defeated his old spouse and the mission completed, still the mission was wrong and made me waste E on a noob
Smokey123 [248901] Helper
Hi. I will move this to the bugs and issues forum.

Just for clarification. The mission said to defeat X's Spouse (Y). In the meantime X divorced Y and married Z.

You defeated Z and the mission was incomplete.

You then had to defeat an unknown person Y and the mission was completed.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
The mission cannot auto-update in such cases as the inactive target cannot magically marry someone else. In such cases you can file a bug report and Pavel can provide you with the exact target.

Thanks!