Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

App v1.8.7 issue

Started by Rosie_1 [2689204] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Rosie_1 [2689204]
Device: FIH EC1002 Android: 11 App version: 1.8.7

No idea how to explain this glitch. Any time I'm doing anything I get a faction 550 error. When I'm given options I try and use them it brings me back to my game.

I do have a screenshot but I'm not exactly sure how to attach it here. For the screenshot (if needed) please contact me!
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
This should be resolved now, this was happening due to the start of the Elimination competition:
The load-balancing is still imbalanced from a side-effect caused by a minor outage a few days ago, forcing too many players on to pod1. We are planning to replace our entire infrastructure next year so we don't have these struggles again.

Thanks!