Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Thinking i'm the enemy

Started by Harlia [2800808] on in Graveyard.

2 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100

Most-liked replies

Harlia [2800808]
To those who had made or joined a current job called... 'Hell's Candles or Candies'

I'm not here to rival against you after all, I just wanna enjoy having a good time making money as well, but I didn't deserve a Bounty on me like this for some dumb reasons thinking I'm your rival?

I just got started and this is what I'm willing to be treated like that?

Come on....